Sunday, June 24, 2007

"So, how's the market doing?"

On a regular basis, someone will ask me, "So, how's the market doing?" And with all the negative press the housing market has gotten lately, I can see the anticipation of waiting to enjoy in the misery of how bad the market is currently. However, I refuse to wallow in the "this market is so bad" that I hear so many others doing. Instead, I'm taking the glass half full route -- regardless of what the market may look like that day, week or month. If I let myself, even for a moment, feel the full effect of a "bad market," I'm setting myself up for failure. I love my job too much to go there. So, if you ask me, "how's the market doing?" I will respond with, "Great!" And I mean it, because that's how I see it. It's always a good time to buy or sell a home, if it's the right time for you, regardless of market conditions.

No comments: